Clash of Coders
Teamos brings to you its 1st Competitive Coding Competition “Clash of Coders”.The competition will take place on 27th November 2021, from 5 pm onwards on HackerRank.
1) The contest is open to anyone with a knack for programming.
2) It is a team contest with each team having a maximum of two members.
3) Teams will be ranked as per the number of problems solved
4) Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
1) Anyone with a knack for programming and access to the Internet.
2) Anyone with a Hackerank and Teamos account.
1) A team can have a minimum of two members
2) Both/All team members should have a HACKERANK ACCOUNT and an account on Teamos
3) A participant can be part of only one team.
Entering the contest:
1) To participate in the contest, you must have a hacker rank and Teamos account, with a completed profile (fill up all the mandatory fields if you have not done so already).
2) If you do not have a hacker rank and Teamos profile yet, do not fret, you can get one here. You need to register your team for the contest before you start participating. The time of registration is mentioned on the Contest page.
3) You can register only one team for the contest.
1) Winners will be provided E-Certificates.
2) Chance to be an intern at Teamos.
Please visit this page regularly to be updated about further details
If you have gone through all the details and agree to abide by all the rules and regulations mentioned above, then click on the link below to register yourself.
Have some queries or suggestions then, please write them in the message bar along with your name and email. We will get to you as soon as possible.