Art is never finished, only abandoned.
Sketch is a rapidly executed freehand drawing that is not usually intended as a finished work
We at Teamos are inviting all the artists to participate in our first sketch design competition, which will take place on 30th of October,2021 4 pm onwards.
the competition will be focused on social and moral issues.
REGISTRATIONS• All participants must register as an individual before 30th October 2021. Registration is only possible through the online registration form available on myteamos.com
• There is no REGISTRATION FEE for the sketch design competition.
JUDGING CRITERIAParticipants will be judged on their creativity and the magnitude of the message conveyed.
It’s an open event for all
REWARD FOR WINNERSParticipation E-certificates will be provided to all the participants
EVENT SET UP:
• The event will be conducted on Discord, details are provided below.
• The event is based on an individual’s creative thinking.
• The time frame allotted is 90 Minutes, which includes the time required to make each submission also. No extra time will be provided.
• The format for the attachment should be JPEG and should not exceed 10MB.
• The participants are required to send their entries at email@example.com by 3 PM maximum on the day of the event. Any entries beyond the provided time limit would be penalised.
2. All entries must be postmarked by Saturday, July 14th, 2018 This is the official close of the contest. Entries postmarked after this date will not be considered.
3. Students may submit up to three entries in the contest. The contest is open to boys and girls in three categories, ages under 10, 11-16 and 16-18. Winners and their parents/guardians will be invited to a presentation ceremony.
4. Three first-place winners will receive a prize and three second-place winners will receive a prize. The six winners’ schools will be awarded a prize as well.
5. Entries must be a horizontal or vertical drawing or painting measuring approximately eight and a half (8 1/2") by eleven (11") inches. The size should not include a mat or border. Entries must not be framed, under glass, or have a protective covering that is attached to the art. The entry may be drawn in any medium. Colored pencils, crayons, water color, colored markers, pastels, and cut-out colored paper are acceptable. Entries must not exceed 1/4" in thickness.
6. All artwork must be original and pertain to the theme “She Sells Seashells by the Seashore at Castle Killarney''. The artwork must be the contestant's original hand-drawn creation. The entry design may not be a copy or duplicate of any previously published art, including photographs. No copying or tracing will be accepted. Any mechanically or electronically generated artwork is not eligible and will be disqualified. Airbrush use is allowed. The participant's signature on the entry form is an acknowledgment of the originality of the art. The teacher’s, parent’s, and or guardian’s signatures on the entry form acknowledges that the artwork was done under his/her supervision and is original to the artist. The parent/guardian must sign where indicated on the entry form.
7. Children with special needs may have assistance from their teachers, parents or guardians to help with their entry. If assistance is given, please note this on the entry form.
8. A completed, legible entry form and consent form must be attached with a paper clip to the entry. If you are chosen as a winner, you will be required to send a recent photograph of yourself.
9. The student's name should be neatly printed on the backside (not the front) of the artwork along with the home city in case the entry form and art become separated. Please do not write on the front of the artwork.
10. Entries that do not comply with the contest requirements will be disqualified. Judging criteria: Visual impact, Artistic merit, Original concept.
By signing the consent form, entrants agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the TEAMOS and acknowledge that in the event of a disagreement, the judge’s decisions are final.
• participation in pair is permitted and they are required to register on the teamos app
• On the spot entries will not be entertained and prior registrations are compulsory. • Reproduction of existing ideas or designs will lead to disqualification.
• As all the competitions are online, they will be conducted on Microsoft Teams software so the participants have to be ready with their Microsoft Teams ID beforehand.
• The team code and link are provided below for the participants to join the meeting on the day of the event.
• The participants must be online at least 15 minutes prior to the starting of the event.
ENTRY SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
• Only one entry is allowed per participant.
• The photograph can be digital or handmade
• It can be in Landscape/Portrait mode.
• Reproduction of existing ideas will lead to disqualification.
• All entries to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
• All contact Details to be stated on the email Full Name
If you have gone through all the details and agree to abide by all the rules and regulations mentioned above, then click on the link below to register yourself.
Have some queries or suggestions then, please write them in the message bar along with your name and email. We will get to you as soon as possible.