UI/UX BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPETITION
Creativity isn’t just a way to think, it's a way to live – Paul Sandip
UI/UX Designing is fabricating a functional as well as an appealing graphical user interface by studying users. The software's interface has navigational elements and visual graphics keys or touchpoints to turn it into an easy-to-use product for the user. It should also ensure user satisfaction.
Note: Only the graphics of the interface are required to be designed.
In this event, participants will be asked to design an app's UI/UX interface page, which they'll receive a theme on the spot. The objective of this competition is to encourage the participants' creative thinking, innovative abilities, and problem-solving skills. This competition also promotes the field of UI/UX and enables participants to learn more about it through the competition's involvement.
Rules and Regulations:
1) Participants will be required to make an account on Teamos
2) Only groups of 2 entries are allowed.
3) Participants from all backgrounds, genders, and geographies are welcome. The teamos organizing Committee can close the registration to any of its competition/s without any notice whenever it deems fit.
- All participants must register as an individual before 9th March 2021. Registration is only possible through the online registration form available here here
- By registering yourself you agree to the terms and conditions of teamos UI/UX DESIGN EVENT
ENTRY SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1) group of two participants is allowed
2) The photograph must be of the highest resolution possible
3) It can be in Landscape/Portrait mode.
4) Photographs that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimization (removal of dust, cropping, reasonable adjustments to exposure, color and contrast, etc.) will be disqualified.
5) Reproduction of existing ideas will lead to disqualification.
6) All entries to be sent at teamos email
7) All contact Details to be stated on the email Full Name; University/College name and address; Phone number(in case we need to contact you).
Participants will be judged on originality, concept, technical excellence, composition overall impact, Creativity, and Storytelling of the photograph.
1) Adherence Appropriateness to theme : (20%)
2) Creativity and Innovation : (20%)
3) Originality : (20%)
4) Overall Artistic Impression and Visual Impact: (20%)
The entries will be shortlisted via a closed jury conducted by the judges on the day of the Event. However, the results will be announced on the last day of AYF 21 i.e., 14th March 2021. REWARD FOR WINNERS
1) The winning entry would be awarded a Cash Prize of Rs 8000/-
2) Runners up will be awarded a prize of Rs 4000/
3) Second runners-up will be awarded a cash prize of Rs 2000/
4) Appreciation E-certificates will be provided to the top 10 shortlisted participants.
5) Participation E-certificates will be provided to all the participants. EVENT SET UP:
6) The event will be conducted on the MS Teams platform, whose details are provided below.
7) The event is based on an individual’s creative thinking and software understanding.
8) The time frame allotted is of 180 Minutes, which includes the time required to make each submission also. No extra time will be provided.
9) The format for the attachment should be JPEG and should not exceed 10MB.
10) All the participants can see their entries on the Instagram page (@my_teamos) after the jury.
11) The participants are required to send their entries at firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 PM maximum on the day of the event. Any entries beyond the provided time limit would be penalized.
DATE OF EVENT: 13 th March 2021 TIME OF EVENT: 10 AM Onwards (IST) DIGITAL PLATFORM DETAILS: MS TEAM CODE & LINK
1) Only individual participation is permitted and the intended teams are required to register below
2) On the spot entries will not be entertained and prior registrations are compulsory. Reproduction of existing ideas or designs will lead to disqualification.
3) Decision of the jury is final.
4) As all the competitions are online, they will be conducted on Microsoft Teams software so the participants have to be ready with their Microsoft Teams ID beforehand.
5) To Download the app and for more help, follow the link below:
6) The team code and link are provided below for the participants to join the meeting on the day of the event.
7) The participants must be online at least 30 Minutes prior to the starting of the event
8) The last date for registration is 9 TH MARCH 2021 at midnight.
EVENT COORDINATORS: Nikhil Shrivastava
For more information, follow us on Insta: @my_teamos
If you have gone through all the details and agree to abide by all the rules and regulations mentioned above, then click on the link below to register yourself.
Have some queries or suggestions then, please write them in the message bar along with your name and email. We will get to you as soon as possible.